AWSCPA-Utah Scholarship – Now Accepting 2016 Applications!
The Utah Affiliate of the AWSCPA awards a $1,000 scholarship annually to a qualified woman accounting student (graduate or undergraduate) within Utah. The requirements for the candidate are as follows:
- Woman accounting student with a minimum 3.3 overall GPA.
- Career goals that point toward pursuing a career in accounting (preferably within Utah).
- Involvement in school, community, professional and/or charitable organizations is preferred.
- Relevant work experience in the field of accounting is preferred.
- Non-traditional students and need-based factors are also considered.
The due date for the 2016 scholarship application is Friday, May 13, 2016. The application can be downloaded from the link below. To submit your completed application or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.